[access-uk] Re: Sky HD Offer

  • From: "Peter" <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 13:06:44 -0000

What is your reason for wanting the HD box exactly? I thought they had the same
space as the most up to date standard Sky+ boxes.

I should say actually that Sky  is rolling out new software to the HD boxes in
the next week or two which will mean major changes. The way of navigating this
new software will be a lot different to the current method. There are a lot of
new great features in the software but I haven't heard of any new accessibility
features. The only one which could benefit would be the ability to do a full
search, not just searching by first letter as is the case at the moment.

Peter