[access-uk] Re: Sending Braille embosser?

  • From: "Derek Hornby" <derek.hornby_uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 16:50:20 -0000

Hi Graham

> I wouldn't use parcel force as they have a habit of playing
>football with things.

Sounds like you've had some bad experiences!

I can honestly say I've had only one problem with Parcel force,
After using them  about 30 times. They delivered later than was agreed,
so they had to pay me back!

But I've never had any of my parcels damaged in anyway, never.

Send kit such as power Braille (for repairs) via parcel force 24 hour
delivery.

And fork it that is much lighter (2kg or less)  I use Royal Mail's special
 delivery.

Regards,
Derek

e-mail: derek.hornby_uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx