[access-uk] Re: Send to

  • From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2006 16:06:29 +0100

What is your e-mail client? Maybe you should reinstall the mail client
so that it can reassociate itself as your default mail client. If that
doesn't help, go into control panel, press enter on internet options,
and on the programmes page tab to the e-mail client combo box and see
what's there. Good luck.
--
  Christopher Hallsworth
  chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx