[access-uk] ScannaR Question

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 16:19:28 +0100

Hi

Is there anyone on this list using A ScannaR from HumanWare? If so, I have a
couple of questions:

When I scan several pages and go to menu to delete, I can only find an option
which says Delete Current Page. I need to repeat this process for every page
scanned. Is there a way to delete all the pages you have scanned at once? And
if I scan and then turn the scanner off, once turned on again is there a way to
delete all documents stored in the menu? I've been through all the menu options
but can't find anything. If you scan a large document it is very tiresome to
have to delete each page individually.

Barbara Wilson
M: 07917710779
T: 02887784046