[access-uk] Sara Morgan - thankyou

  • From: "Damon" <damon.rose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 10:07:54 +0100

Just wanted to say a quick thank you to everyone who has emailed me to express
their sympathy after the death of my friend Sara Morgan.
I will be bundling up all emails and passing them on to her parents and other
friends.

I believe In Touch will be running something about her either Tuesday or the
Tuesday after ... and you can read more about her or listen to past talk shows
we did together on the BlindKiss website http://www.blindkiss.com

As it stands, we think her funeral is likely to be next Friday in South Wales,
where she grew up and where her family sstill live.

Thank you again. It's a comfort.

...Damon