[access-uk] Re: Samsun Desktop

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 15:26:20 -0000

Hi Niamh.

Samsung don't make desktops, do you mean laptops?  There are two really good
ranges, the 700 and 900 series machines.  The 700s are power horses, I just
recently treated myself to a 700 series Z5c which has a core I5 processor, 8
gigabytes of memory, a 1 terabyte hard drive and turbo cache technology which
means files I regularly access and use are stored on an integrated 8 gigabyte
flash disk.  The 900 series machines are wonderful, they’re really light and
compact and use solid state drives to store the operating system and related
files so boot up ultra fast, however because of their thickness, they cant take
a built in cd dvd drive which is something I still value hence one of my
reasoning's behind sticking to the 700 series.  If you want to discuss this
further then by all means write me a message off list, I’ll be glad to help if
I can.

All the best, Ibrahim.