[access-uk] SONY CD PLAYER

  • From: "Wendy Sharpe" <w.sharpe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'UK access'" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 16:03:04 +0100

I have just bought a Sony DNE240 CD/MP3 player.  The controls look really
simple, and so far I have discovered that pressing the big round button
starts playing, pressing again pauses, and pressing yet again resumes play.
Either side of this round button are two little raised lines.  Pressing on
these skips back and forward between tracks.

To the left of the big round button is a small round button, and I don't
really know what that does.

Below what I think must be a little screen there are five oblong buttons.
The most right-hand one has a little dot on it, and this and the one next to
it increase or decrease the volume.

The three buttons to the left of the volume buttons are, as yet, a mystery
to me.

I have tried to read the printed paperwork included with the player, but
can't find any instructions.  If anyone has one of these players, could you
let me know what the little round button and the three oblong buttons do.

Many thanks.

Wendy