[access-uk] Re: SKY BOXES

  • From: "John Land" <johndon.land@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 18:52:08 -0000

Jeff, without doubt, sky+ is the most useable and accessible pvr arround for
recording and replaying  radio and tv progs without using a screen.  Hd boxes
are slightly more difficult than non-hd, but most problems can be circumvented.
 I probably time-shift about fifty programmes per week, so email me at
johndon.land@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and I'll do my best to help.
Regards,
John