[access-uk] Re: SIGHT & SOUND

  • From: Glenn Tookey <glenn.tookey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 22:09:34 +0000

Cripes Derek, PA !!! (SMILE) the world has changed somewhat - if we had PAs
just think how expensive JAWS would be then (SMILE).

Seriously though, James is not on line all of the time, we have a support desk
to look after customers, they will escalate to James and other technical
support bods if need be.

support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

or call us on 0845 634 7979 option 3 for tech support.

If you are not sorted out, let me know

Regards
Glenn

Glenn Tookey