[access-uk] Re: SEARCHING FOR BRAILLE PEN CHARGER

  • From: "andrew shipp" <andrew.shipp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 20:27:06 -0000

carol that sounds a bit high for the ampage for that voltage I would of thought ampage around 1 amp is enough.

-----Original Message----- From: Carol Pearson
Sent: Monday, December 09, 2013 6:45 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] SEARCHING FOR BRAILLE PEN CHARGER

Please, if you have a Braille pen 12 or had one, can you describe the
charger so I can hunt ...

I have one, which looks promising, being a slightly elongated square
brick and the plug is rubber.  On the underside of that rubber charger
there's a fairly wide plastic (feel) strip and at one end of that strip
(where the plug attaches) there's an oblong rubber strip.

I have to check the writing when someone comes around who can see, but I
understand it's meant to be 5 volt and 10 amp.

Hope someone can help me here.  Why do labels always come off these things?

Carol P