[access-uk] SD card and write protection

  • From: "Marie BAISEZ" <marie.baisez@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 10:33:48 +0100

I've just bought a new SD card to go in my R09, tested the card by putting
an unimportant file on it to see if it worked and or needed to be formatted,
the file was writtent to the card ok, I can read with the card reader or the
R 09 but cannot delete it with either device. I get a message saying the
disk is protected, I know they mean the card is write protected how do I
unprotect it? Is there a tiny switch on these things to do this? or do I
have to reformat the card? am sure lots of you have the answer to this,
thanks in advance for sharing it with me.

Cheers now,

Marie