[access-uk] Re: SD CARDS

  • From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 17:28:56 -0000

A very good place to purchase SD cards and SDHC cards is play.com.  I
believe their own brand 4gb SDHC cardes currently sell for ?9.95 and the 8GB
SDHC card sells for ?17.99.  I have just purchased one of these, so will
report back on how it performs in the Stream.  The 4GB card I have from
Play.com works very well.

I have not found cards cheaper than these.

David