[access-uk] Re: Running WE from system tray?

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 18:33:17 +0100

Thanks Barry. Got it now. I've just installed WE the demo version to give it a
go. Without going into too much details, would you say that WE is more stable
than Jaws? I don't wish to start a lengthy debate on which reader is better and
all that, just generally speaking, from your experience, have you found WE to
be a more stable application?

I hope this time I can commit myself to testing WE properly!

Cheers,
Amro