[access-uk] Re: Ricks blind apples list.

  • From: Kevin Cussick <the.big.white.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 10:42:45 +0100

Oh well some more ideas welcome Someone might want to let rick know that his page of e-mail lists seems to be somewhat out of date. thanks in advance for any more help.

On 13/06/2014 01:18, Vincent Thacker wrote:
Kevin,

You seem to have the right address, but I can't find the group on the
Yahoo Groups interface either. A bit of a surprise, I must say.

Vince.

    Message Received: Jun 12 2014, 11:15 AM
    From: "Kevin Cussick"
    To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
    Subject: [access-uk] Ricks blind apples list.

    Hi all I tried subscribing from the bgz site to ricks apple list the
    e-mail address I have is blindapples-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx but
    got a
    message no such list can anyone enlighten me thanks in advance.