[access-uk] Re: Ribbon Menus

  • From: Amro Bilal <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2019 14:56:07 +0000

Hi Roger,

I had a quick look online and there seem to be some utilities out there to add a classic menu tab to MS Office applications - maybe you would like to have a look.

The grievance over the introducing of ribbon menus in Windows is something many people still have including myself. If you get an answer from Microsoft helpline please let us know.

If I get round to trying any of those utilities, I will let you and the list know.

Amro

On 19/02/2019 01:47 pm, Roger wrote:

I was coming to that conclusion myself actually. I just cannot understand MS’s fascination with ribbon menus. I tried to call their disability line yesterday and the phone has been disconnected. So no help there.

Many thanks anyway  Roger

** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** and in the Subject line type
** unsubscribe
** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
** immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
** or send a message, to
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq