[access-uk] Re: ~Removing an Account,.

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 01:54:11 +0100

Sorry Mandy, I'm probably missing something obvious, but I'm still not sure
what application you're referring to. Do you mean Outlook Express? The
subject line doesn't mention any applications and I can't see that this
message belong to an open thread on list. Is it my Outlook messing things
up?

I hope I'd be able to help when the mystery is solved though. It would be
kinda embarrassing if I don't! :-)

Cheers,
Amro

  _____