[access-uk] Re: Registering my laptop

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 11:17:51 -0000

Hi Andy

I only registered my laptop to get rid of the pop-up message reminding me to do it every so often. Otherwise, I think it's just a commercial ploy to pester you for advertising. I think, if I remember rightly, I unchecked a box about junk. If there is a real advantage, I don't know of it, and haven't seen one yet.

Jackie

Email: cairnsplace@xxxxxxx