[access-uk] Recorder for meetings

  • From: "Barry Hill" <barry.hill3@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 13:20:06 +0100

Hi all

A friend of mine is looking for something to help her chair meetings.  I've
been looking at the different digital recorders and book players, and like
the ones that can play back txt and doc files.

Still, I'm open to suggestion as to which is the easiest to use, and the
best for recording a meeting.

What would be handy would be to be able to put bookmarks in as you record.
Do any of the digital book players/recorders do that?

So, any suggestions and/or reviews would be very much appreciated.

Cheers

Barry