[access-uk] Re: Reclassign windows with Window Eyes I messed up

  • From: "Barry Toner" <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 21:21:10 +0100

Hi Gordon thanks for that!

Here's a response I posted to the gw list.

I'll try yours for definite in future if the re-classifacation doesn't'
work.

Hi Steve and all I kid you not it has refreshed or some such.

I walked away and came back only to find the Window had reset back.  The
only thing that changed was I had an IM when I came back.

I read that, closed it out and on returning me back to the main IM window
all appears to be back to normal.

Mental, but thanks all for the suggestions!

At least I know that setting it to oridginal class again should work in
future.

Odd how it took for an IM window overlay to appear and be closed for WE to
see the re-classification though.

Even though I'd closed WE out and restarted it a few times earlier as well.

Ah well all's working as should again.
Cheers,
Barry.