[access-uk] Re: Recipes.

  • From: "Ibby Karbhari" <ibbyk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 20:29:29 -0000

Hi Sue,
Try the link below as found on Google.
International recipes - Google Search
Results 1 - 10 of about 2,780,000 for
International recipes:
HYPERLINK
"http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=International+recipes&btnG=Google+Se
arch&meta"http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=International+recipes&btnG=
Google+Search&meta=

It is quite a long URL so make sure you copy it in full to the clipboard.
If the link does not work, let me know Ind I can send you the page off list.

Ibby Karbhari
• Phone: 020 7193 8755
• Mobile: 07017 41 41 41
• If you have Skype installed on your Pc You can also talk with me on Skype
by clicking on my username
HYPERLINK "callto:IbbyKar"IbbyKar
HYPERLINK "mailto:ibbyk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"E-Mail: ibbyk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

   _____