[access-uk] Re: RealPlayer problem

  • From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 15:18:29 +0100

Hi Gordon - Yes, I just got this too, when I clicked on the link in my
message to this group, and when I clicked on the ok button, then the webpage
came up with the ball by ball commentary links, that brings up that internal
error message from RealPlayer. It's probably as you say, that there is a
problem with the streem. The bbc player works fine when I listen to bbc
stations, or to the listen again links, and as far as I know, the Beeb uses
RealPlayer for them? so hopefully, I've nothing wrong with my installation
of RealPlayer!

Thanks -

Andy