[access-uk] Reading help

  • From: "Ali" <alpot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 13:16:07 +0100

Good afternoon,
I was wondering if anyone can direct me to the relevant resources.

My son is at school in Key stage II.  I now need to help him with reading
and writing.  Writing is somewhat easy, but, I am having difficulty with the
reading.  He comes home with reading books, which has more pictures than the
text.  Unfortunately, the OCR cannot deal with them.  I was wondering if
there is any library or resource that I can get the text only of these
books?  The one he is using now Oxford Reading Tree books.

Thank you.

Ali