[access-uk] Re: Rbe so e: Typing capital letters on an E61

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 00:46:32 +0100

Hi Mandy, no problem. FExplorer  and YBrowser are programmes you install
onto your phone. They do similar jobs to My Computer/Windows Explorer, such
as browsing for files and folders and searching for them and so on. So yes
your computer has some part to play, but only to transfer the installation
to the phone, to which you have to complete on the phone to install these
and any other symbian-based application. Basically Symbian is an operating
system used by most phones these days, and it's this operating system that
Talks is compatible with. Hope that helps.