[access-uk] Re: Radio over the internet?

  • From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 11:46:38 +0100

Ari - no doubt somebody else will be able to give you some figures for this, in
respect of bit streams etc, but I thought I'd just let you know that listening
to the bbc on-line, takes up very little of my monthly allowance. I think it
would be many hours listening, before it even reached 1MB.

Does your ISP not provide you with the ability to view your usage on-line? -

Andy