[access-uk] Re: Radio 4 blind program/isten again

  • From: "Justin R" <mypc128@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 10:04:28 +0100

From: "James O'Dell"

Mark

you can listen to In Touch on the BBC website if you're not in for the live broadcast.

Yep, i do this all the time myself. I'm always forgetting intouch is on when it's broadcast live. it's very easy to get to the listen again section and finding intouch. I recommend that option. without it, i'd never get to hear intouch at all!

Justin