[access-uk] RNIB reading services browsing by genre?

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: BCAB Discussion List <bcab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2020 10:01:52 +0000

Hello Everyone.

Apologies for the cross posting but I'm hoping someone can help. I have just signed up for the new RNIB reading service and have noticed that there is no option to browse by genre on the website. Is this intentional on RNIB's part? overdrive at least had an option to browse by category. The assumption shouldn't be that we know what we want to read, there should be an option to browse by genre. I was also rather surprised to be invited to beta test the service, and then once I'd signed up I heard nothing more about how to test, who to contact regarding my findings etc. Apologies if this has already been mentioned, I haven't been following any of the other threads on this topic as I thought people were talking about the easy reader app.

Cheers,

Mo.

** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** and in the Subject line type
** unsubscribe
** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
** immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
** or send a message, to
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq