[access-uk] RNIB Alto Mobile Phone: Experiences,, Opinions

  • From: MJ Williams <matthewjwilliams101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2014 21:45:04 +0100

Hello,
This is Matthew Williams from London, new member, so please be gentle with me. *smile*

I am in the market for a new mobile phone, and the RNIB Alto handset looks a strong candidate for my particular use cases. However, I have so far failed to find any info on the actual performance of the handset, for example, its stability, responsiveness, and so forth. So, if there are any users on this list, I would be grateful if they would share with me their experience of using the Alto phone on a regular basis.

Sincerely, Matthew