[access-uk] RECORDING FROM MINIDISK TO COMPUTER OR OTHER MINIDISK

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 14:13:42 +0100

Hi all,

The subject probably says most of it - I want to record from one master minidisk, retain the quality as much as possible and edit on the computer using GoldWave. I was just wondering if there's any way of transferring digitally, or do I just have to use the line out of the minidisk to the line in on the sound card? If the original was recorded on minidisk, what sample and bit rate should I aim for on the PC, bearing in mind that I want to add a little music to the speech of the recording?

Any tips, off list if preferred, would be most welcome.  Thanks.

-- Carol carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx