[access-uk] Re: RECOMMENDATIONS ON CORDLESS ANSWER MACHINES

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 10:46:16 -0000

Hi Roger and all,

I've been looking at that site and there sure are some good discounts!

Does anyone know exactly what they mean by two handsets?  Is that one base
and one cordless handset (See Cordless DECT 5252) at the URL below which
Roger gave.)

In some phones I note the phrase GAP compatible.  What does this mean?

The plot thickens! . . ..  <SMILE>

Thanks for all help gratefully received!

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx