[access-uk] Re: REALPLAYER.

  • From: Mark Matthews <mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 01:06:20 +0000

Hi there Mandy.

Control plus shift plus up and down arrow respectively seem to
ring a bell with me, only not being a regular user of RealPlayer
I could be mistaken.  Its probably worth therefore, doing an
Insert h when RP has focus, and if a help file has been put
together for the version of the application in use, the correct
keystrokes will hopefully be listed there.  HTH.

Mark

WMP and want
>to listen to music whilst talking on msn or looking at email I
can't correct
>my own typing with WMP open or see who  emails are from  but with
Realplayer