[access-uk] R: Re: Free OCR

  • From: "Robert Portal" <robertmartin.portal@xxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 08:13:12 +0200

Dear Ibrahim,

If ABBY have a free version they hide it very well. I only managed to find a
limited free demo.

I should say that my search for free OCR which is accessible and easy to use
has ended in failure. I have bought Fine Reader 12 which appears easy to
use, quick and accurate. I of course, still have a couple of weeks to change
my mind.

Best wishes

Robert