[access-uk] Qwitter and the Control Plus Win Key Combo

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 17:35:52 +0100

Hi List.

Is there some kind of jiggery-pokery I can work to keep these two keys turned
on, so to speak!

I find that when going through a large number of tweets, it would be kind of
nice just to have to use the up arrow key instead of constantly keeping the
control win key combination depressed as well.

Yes, its a comfort thing rather than anything else, but if its possible I'd
like to give it a go.

Oh, and please don't send me to the Qwitter list to seek help. they terrify me
over there with their attitude to fools asking questions! Its like they're
gathering, swarm-like,  just waiting to pounce on unsuspecting questioners!

Darran