[access-uk] Re: Question about digital and analog TVs

  • From: "Andy Collins" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 18:58:52 -0000

Hi Tony -

Have I got it then, a Sky digiplus box just uses the TV's built-in speakers? I was thinking more of surround sound, but perhaps it's only movies that are broadcast in surround sound, you see, I just don't know, like I don't know what DTS is that you referred to in your message.

Thanks for your input -

Andy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tony Cretney" <rac@xxxxxxxx>