[access-uk] Re: Pure sonus 1XT

  • From: "Mailbox, Technews" <Technews@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 09:14:06 +0100

If you can't find a Pure Sonus 1XT, you could use a Goodman's box with a pair
of speakers. You would need an aerial point to pick up the signal but it'll
read out all the channel names and be updated anytime one of the channels
changes name or new channels added.

Regards

Richard Clifford
Product Sales and Marketing Coordinator