[access-uk] Re: Problems with updating Talks on my N70

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 15:24:33 +0100

Hi Phil, as the N70 is a second edition phone, you *must* download the
appropriate version of Talks for your phone, which, in this case, is Talks
3.20.2 for Second Edition phones. You can get this from www.nuance.com/talks or
www.blindsea.com, under Mobile Corner then Second Edition Third Party Software.
First install the Eloquence that comes with the version of Talks, then install
Talks itself. Hope that helps.

--
Why not join my Blind Hobbyist group? To join, send a blank message to
blind-hobbyist-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Thanks, Chris