[access-uk] Re: Problems with thunderbird.

  • From: Kevin Cussick <the.big.white.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 23:19:24 +0000

Hi, explain what you mean please. not sure sorry. heads mince just now more problems since we last spoke.

On 16/02/2014 18:54, Paul Warner wrote:
Hi Kevin,

Have you verified your Threads setting in the View menu. Sometimes the
particular setting will keep the messages in your folder but simply hide
them.  The setting might have been knocked out by the backup process.

Paul
On 16/02/2014 18:40, Kevin Cussick wrote:
Hi all,  up until yesterday I was able to go into the inbox and see
all mail from all my accounts now I can't it lists 300 e-mails but it
is blank.   I have unified checked it used to work. I did import a
mates settings yesterday then I put it back with moz backup.  I have
never had this problem before can someone give me an idea why the
unified inbox is not showing any of my mails?  yet it does say there
are 300 or what ever amount of e-mails I have thanks in advance.