[access-uk] Re: Problems with Steve Nutts website.

  • From: "Dave Taylor" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 15:32:34 +0100

Working fine here.

Cheers
Dave

----- Original Message ----- From: "Petrina Delves" <aunk99@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "access UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2006 3:29 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Problems with Steve Nutts website.

Hi all,

I have been in touch with Steve about this, and he tells me that there is know problems, with his website. But know matter what I do I can not get his page to come up, all I get is the page is not available. I have tried doing the following. I have tried typing the address in to internet explorer, and that didn't work. So then I went to my favourites folder, and went in to properties, and
deleted the address, and then retyped it and again that didn't work, but all the other links I have in that folder work. Steve also sent me an email containing the link but that didn't work either. So if anyone can help with this, I'd be extremely grateful.
All the best
Petrina,