[access-uk] Re: Problem with winamp

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 14:13:06 -0000

I've sometimes experienced this lopping off of end of files in Winamp, and don't
know what the answer is to stopping it.  Does anyone?

I find the downloaded file plays perfectly okay tothe end, if that's any help.

I'm getting a bit peed off with Winamp these days and might give Foobar 2000 a
go.

Cheers,

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at: