[access-uk] Re: Problem with jaws on win8

  • From: "Griffiths, Steve" <Steve.Griffiths@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 07:04:58 -0000

I can't help with Austin's question, but I've got JAWS 13 running on the
Windows 8 Developer Preview quite happily. I installed it a while back
and don't recall any problems getting it on there. Freedom Scientific
won't support it, and there are areas where it doesn't work, but I've
found workarounds for most of these.

Steve