[access-uk] Re: Problem with audio description on Emmerdale

  • From: Peter Holdstock <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 21:34:34 +0000

Like someone just pointed out, the Sky Plus boxs crash on a regular basis. Not good enough though. That said, my newer sky plus box has never crashed.

Peter

-----Original Message----- From: william lomas
Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2011 1:06 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Problem with audio description on Emmerdale

why then are we papying for technology that is constantly buggy?
Sighted people yet again would be in uproar should they have all these crashes and instabilities

On Jan 12, 2011, at 1:00 PM, Yusuf wrote:

I don't have the level of difficulties that some people have said they are having. Maybe they have defective models? Or perhaps signal strength plays a part in the problems people are experiencing with their boxes.
Yusuf
If you have nothing better to do, why not take a look at my blog
http://yusufaosman.wordpress.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "chris hallsworth" <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>