[access-uk] Re: Problem reading a PDF document

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 15:06:45 +0100

If you search the settings centre for language detect you should find it. And you can find it under reading options in the quick settings dialog (ins v) too. I believe it’s the language formats of the document what is causing this.

HTH
Amro

-----Original Message----- From: Clive.Lever@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, July 20, 2015 2:56 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Problem reading a PDF document

Hello Martin,

Thanks for this. I've looked all through the Jaws Setting Centre (for Jaws 14), and can't find the language detection setting anywhere. Interestingly though, the same thing happens within NVDA. So, what's in the original PDF making it happen in both screenreaders?

Thanks,
Clive