[access-uk] Problem opening Diamante Tactile watch

  • From: Yusuf Osman <yusuf.osman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 12:12:39 +0000

I've just taken delivery of a new tactile watch from RNIB and I'm having no end
of difficulties in opening it to read the time. If I use something to poke into
the hole I can lift it, but I just cannot do it with my fingers.Okay I do bite
my knails, but when I've had tactile watches in the past its never been this
difficult. Has anyone else had difficulties opening the face? Is this a design
floor? I know they can be a little stiff to start with, but I've had absolutely
no success with my fingers at all. I'm now seriously considering returning it
and purchasing something else.
Yusuf

I've set up a FundMe account to help cover the ongoing costs of my PhD. I'd be
very grateful if you'd consider donating. Thank you!
https://www.gofundme.com/lhj928
Why not follow me on Twitter at:
yusuf_oy
Facebook: