[access-uk] Problem loging into Tesco

  • From: "Yusuf" <yusufaosman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 11:36:31 +0100

Hi, Has anyone had any difficulties in loging in to Tesco recently. I tried to log in this morning but was told that my username and password didn't match. When I asked for my password to be emailed, it was exactly the password I remember but with one change.

I find it hard to believe that someone would hack into my Tesco account and then only change one character of my password. I rang Tesco and they had had no reports similar to this, nor could they explain what had happened.

Anyone else experience anything like it?
Yusuf
If you have nothing better to do, why not take a look at my blog
http://yusufaosman.wordpress.com