[access-uk] Powerpoint question

  • From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 16:32:10 -0000

Hi,

According to the tutorial I'm reading at the moment, when I'm in the Outline
View I should be able to get JAWS to say all and be able to read all the
text of the slides.  But this isn't happening.

I press f6 till JAWS says Outline View Pane.  Then I can cursor up/down and
get JAWS to do Say All, but not all the text is being read.  Bits of words
are being cut off when I go up and down.  If I cursor right I can get to the
rest of the letters, as if they are there but it's too narrow to display
them.  When this happens in Word I go into View/zoom and change the
percentage.  I've tried this in Powerpoint and got it to zoom up to 100% but
it doesn't seem to make any difference.  There is an option of zoom to 200%
but I can't get this selected either by cursoring or clicking with JAWS
cursor.

Am I missing something?  Should I be able to read all the text with cursor
up/down in the Outline View?

Catherine