[access-uk] Re: PowerPoint Presentation

  • From: "Barry Hill" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 13:45:43 +0100

I believe that Jaws 7 will have little or no problem with PowerPoint 97, although you won't be able to read the graphics of course. The hard part is learning how to use PowerPoint.

Hopefully, someone else will confirm this or put me right.

Regards

Barry

----- Original Message ----- From: "Howie, Sam" <Sam.Howie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>