[access-uk] Re: Podcasts on the BBC

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 11:48:11 -0000

Hi Chris,

Actually, RSS feed would get you the direct URL. You don't have to use
iTunes.

So to get a BBC podcast into Juice, simply find the RSS link, press
shift-F10 or your application key, then down arrow to Copy or Copy Shortcut.
This will copy the RSS feed to your clipboard.

Now back in Juice, paste in the URL.

All the best

Steve