[access-uk] Paypal question

  • From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 14:07:36 +0100

Hello,

Does anyone know whether it's possible, with Paypal, to cancel a subscription payment in the same way one might just cancel a direct debit from a bank account?

I want to cancel a payment made monthly through paypal; I think the thing I signed up for is being run by a shoddy company; I've tried to log on to the company's website and cancel my subscription but have forgotten my password and the site's claiming it can't find my details; but I know the e-mail address etc I'm putting in are right; from looking on the net I think the company have done this to several people. I notice at paypal you can open a dispute, which I guess I'll have to do - but am just wondering whether it's possible to just cancel the payment from paypal? That's what I'd do if it was my bank account. It doesn't look as though that's possible but just wondered if anyone knew...

Catherine
**
Skype: darkitude
MSN: catherineturner2000@xxxxxxxxxxx