[access-uk] Re: Password protection - usb flash drive

  • From: Shaun O'Connor <capricorn8159@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2014 17:34:48 +0000

I am inclined to second that assertion, and while  we are on the subject
of software DO NOT install anything from a company called oisoft. their
software interferes with some versions of windows in such a way as to
render the control panel inaccessible and the only way to get access to
the control panel even after uninstalling their products is to perform a
system restore( you wold have to specifically type"system restore" in
the search pane at the bottom of the start menu and then highlight it(
it usually appears at the top of the start menu) and go from there..

just a friendly warning for those who like alternative offerings for
system maintenance.