[access-uk] Re: Paragraph marker

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 15:10:57 -0000

Hi Wendy,

If you're using MS Word to write your messages and it occurs whilst you're writing, then you've probably inadvertently switched this on.

To switch off, use CTRL+Shft+figure 8, then save your message and all should be fine.

I am not sure but this may be saved with a document so, if it occurs next time you go to write a message then you may have to repeat this process in your blank document that MS Word uses each time when you're composing a message.

HTH:

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx