[access-uk] Panasonic Cordless Phones and Duff Info

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2015 19:45:37 +0100

Pele, I must appologise most profusely for giving out duff info re the handset
and the voice confirmation of incoming caller ID.

Luckily for you and the list there were many more people ready to re-enforce
the truth of the matter and furthermore, confirm that I'm a right numpty! smile.

Note to self, check facts before giving advice!

Darran

To err is human. To blame it on someone else is politics. - HUBERT H. HUMPHREY
(1911 to 1978)